Pune: 1N/2D Stay for 2 in a Choice of Rooms with Breakfast, Discount & MORE at The HHI Pune- EXPIRED
Hotel & Attractions
- Pune’s Luxury Boutique 5-Star hotel
- Offers elegantly spacious rooms – Colony, Colony Premium and Suites
- Located in Viman Nagar Pune. Very close to the Pune Airport
- Designer Resto Bar with Private Dining Areas, Open-Air Patio with Live Barbeque Dinner
- Hotel facilities include bar/lounge, restaurant, high speed internet & MORE
How to Get There
- Pune Airport – 1.5 km i.e. 3min drive
- Pune Railway Station – 6.4km i.e. 11min drive
Enjoy a comfortable stay in Pune with today’s Groupon to the exquisite HHI property in Viman Nagar.
Choose from the following:
- Offer 1 - Rs.2999 instead of Rs.4996: 1N/2D Weekend Stay for 2 in a Colony Room
- Offer 2 - Rs.3199 instead of Rs.5284: 1N/2D Weekend Stay for 2 in a Colony Room
- Offer 3 - Rs.3599 instead of Rs.5999: 1N/2D Weekend Stay for 2 in a Colony Premium Room
- 20% OFF F&B (A La Carte Only)
- Buy 2 Get 1 FREE (Select domestic drinks)
Note: Weekend - Friday to Sunday Check-in
Child or 3rd Guest Policy:
- Child below 6yrs - FREE
- Child above 6yrs/ Extra Person - Rs.1000
Check-in Check-out Time – 12:00 Noon
Located in the business hub of the cultural capital of Maharashtra, The HHI Pune is the city’s newest luxury boutique 5-star hotel, courtesy The HHI Group of Hotels. The property exudes elegance and sophistication with its luxurious design, encompassing stylish and spacious rooms segregated into colony, colony premium and suites categories. The rooms sport an exquisitely designed décor with classic wood furnishing, beds with plush linens, aesthetic lighting and an overall vibe of sophistication and panache. The HHI also offers a range of dining options, namely The Eye Club, Café Chinoise and Kebabs Unlimited, offering guests a chance to indulge in diverse cooking styles and imaginative culinary traditions from India, Europe, the Middle East and the Orient.
Pune is Maharashtra’s second most important city next to Mumbai and is often called the cultural capital of the state. A major industrial center that witnessed rapid growth, Pune has a large student population which makes it a city with vibrant nightlife. It also has a burgeoning hub for the software industry.