Lonavala: 1N/2D Stay for 2 in a Studio Room with Meals- EXPIRED
Hotel & Attractions
- Panaromic view of Sahyadri ranges and Rajmachi Point
- One of the most luxurious resorts in Lonavala
- Ideal for a romantic getaway or special celebration
- Features beautiful landscaped gardens and well-appointed rooms
- All rooms are equipped with all modern amenities like A/C, LCD TV with Tata Sky connection, fridge and More
- Every bathroom has a bathtub
- The resort features an indoor games room and an exclusive restaurant
How to Get There
- 2km from Lonavala City
- 75km from Vashi
- 95km from Thane
- 100km from Mumbai
Located between Mumbai and Pune, on the slopes of the Sahyadri Hills, lies the quaint town of Lonavala. The charming little place is set amid green grasslands, milky waterfalls, tranquil hills, cool winds, magnificent forts and a charming little town.
Lonavala provides a pleasant respite from the hustle and bustle of the city as the air is fresh, the people are friendly and of course, the famous Lonavala Chikki! It’s not just the beautiful countryside that draws in people from all over the world – Lonavala has numerous tourist attractions including the Karla, Bhaja and Bedsa caves as well as the Lohagad and Visapur fortresses. Other places of interest include Bhushi Dam, Rajmachi Point and Valvan Dam. Besides this, there are clean and clear lakes like Tungarli, peaceful ponds, lush green gardens and cliffs that overlook the entire valley.
Indus Valley Resort is renowned in Lonavala for its enchanting surroundings and serene environment. One of the most luxurious holiday resorts here, Indus Valley aspires to provide each of its customers to best hospitality facilities and services. Enjoy delicious delicacies in their multi-cuisine restaurant or unwind with their various recreational facilities!
Recommended Places to Visit:
- Enjoy the peace and tranquility of Lonavala and Tungarli lakes
- Unravel the mysteries of Buddhist Karla Caves
- Explore the ruins of a battleground at Lohagad Fort
- Picnic amidst lush greenery near Valvan and Bhushi Dams