Goa: 1, 2 OR 3N Stay for 2 in a Standard Room with Breakfast & MORE at Radisson- EXPIRED
Hotel & Attractions
- 78 hotel rooms
- 2 restaurants - The Palms and Red Mango
- 2,300 square feet of meeting space in the Coral Room
- Fitness centre/gymnasium open 07:00-09:00 hours
- Outdoor swimming pool open 08:00-19:00 hours
- Salon open 09:00-20:00 hours
- Spa offering Thai, Swedish, Ayurvedic and aromatic therapies; open 09:00-20:00 hours
- Pool table and table tennis available 09:00-18:00 hours
- Library open 09:00-18:00 hours
- Jewellery shop (open November-April) and curio shops (open year-round)
- Printing, photocopying and scanning services available
- Live, outdoor evening entertainment available November-April
- Free Wi-Fi
- For Things to Do in Goa, please click here
How to Get There
- Candolim Beach – 500m
- Dabolim Airport – 38.6km i.e. 56min drive
- Margao Railway Station – 47.6km i.e. 1hr 11min drive
- Thivim Railway Station – 21km i.e. 36min drive
- Panjim – 14.8km i.e. 26min drive
Busy dreaming of idyllic holidays amidst beautiful tropical beaches and azure waters? Stop dreaming and head to the paradise that is Goa with this Groupon to Radisson, Candolim.
Choose from the following:
- Offer 1 - Rs.3499 instead of Rs.10150: 1N/2D Stay for 2. Valid on min stay of 3 Nights
- Offer 2 - Rs.3799 instead of Rs.10150: 1N/2D Stay for 2. Valid on min stay of 2 Nights
- Offer 3 - Rs.4099 instead of Rs.10150: 1N/2D Stay for 2
- Accommodation in a Standard Room
- 20% OFF Food and Soft Drinks
- Happy Hours “Buy 1 Get 1 Free” on house brands from 6.00PM - 8.00PM. Valid Monday - Sunday
- 20% discount on full body therapies at the Spa
Child or 3rd Guest Policy:
- Child between 0-12 yrs - Free (without extra bed/mattress)
- Compulsory breakfast charges @ 350/- applicable for child between 6-12 yrs of age
- Extra Person (with breakfast) - Rs.2100 (Offer 1), Rs.2300 (Offer 2) & Rs.2500 (Offer 3)
- Check-in: 2.00PM
- Check-out: 12.00PM
Housing 78 rooms, Radisson Goa is a resort located on the sunset side of the Calangute-Candolim beach belt of North Goa.
Its charming architecture is reminiscent of the rich and vibrant Portuguese heritage, as the cheery white buildings trimmed with blue encase the cool blue swimming pool that’s essentially the hub of the resort. The rich foliage of the surrounding mango trees keeps you cool, while the cheery mellow lighting will warm you up for the night.
The rooms are well-appointed with balconies, some of which overlook the glistening pool. Here’s a place where one can truly be relaxed and comfortable, with the Goan susegaad and happy vibe permeating everywhere.
For a bit to eat, you can head to The Palms – the hotel’s multi-cuisine restaurant that offers a range of flavors, right from Indian, Chinese and Continental origins. And there’s also the bar (Red Mango) that provides chilling drinks to keep your spirits tingling.
Conferencing facilities at the resort ensure that your meetings or even wedding celebrations run smoothly. You can also have the required audio/visual equipment on hire, along with a choice of cuisine/entertainment to make sure the event is a success.
An unparalleled destination, Goa is where millions of tourists from across the globe flock each year to soak in the sunshine. Goa’s appeal is marked by stunning beaches, swaying palm trees, white sands and sparkling waters. Ruled by the Portuguese for almost 500 years, you can witness the influence of colonial rule in Goa’s architecture, culture and delectable cuisine. The sun kissed beaches, the susegad attitude and camaraderie of the Goan folks and the party scene exert major pull on Indians and foreign alike.