Mumbai: 1N Couple Stay in a Choice of Rooms with ALL Meals and More. Rated 4 on TripAdvisor- EXPIRED
Hotel & Attractions
- Rated 4 on TripAdvisor
- Bar / Lounge
- Located by the Aksa beach
- Business Center with Internet Access
- Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room
- Free High-Speed Internet (Wi-Fi)
- Free Parking
- Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly)
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Wheelchair access
- Indoor and Outdoor games
How to Get There
- City Center (South Bombay) - 42km
- Juhu and Bandra Shopping Centers - 21km
- Malad Railway Station and Bazaar - 10km
- Terminal I, Domestic Airport - 23km
- Terminal II, International Airport - 21km
- Right across the creek from Essel World and Water Kingdom
Escape from the throbbing reality of Mumbai and take just a short drive to The Resort Hotel at Aksa Beach, Madh Marve.
The Resort, a 5-star getaway, is located within the city, yet away from its chaos just by the Aksa beach.
Apart from providing a number of facilities and amenities to make your stay comfortable, this resort also has facilities such as room service, babysitting service, steam, restaurant, bar, health club, business center, conference halls, internet connectivity, airport transfers, swimming pool, beauty salon, parking and more.
The restaurant High Tide has a panoramic view of the Arabian Sea providing an airy and tranquil ambience. It offers all kinds of food with Gujarati cuisine being the specialty of the house.
A heady mix of many odds, Mumbai can always amaze you with its paradox. One can ideally start touring Mumbai from Colaba which has the landmark structure, the Gateway of India. Nariman Point/Cuffe Parade comes as the swankiest of areas in Mumbai which apparently holds the wealthiest of businessmen in town. Flora Fountain and Marine Lines are the more industrial areas of the city. Going towards the more relaxed side of Mumbai, one can move towards the Marine Drive and Chowpatty where one would find most of tourists and a buzzing life.
Recommended Places to Visit:
- Aksa Beach
- Essel World
- Water Kingdom
- Manori Beach
- Erangal Beach
- Gorai Beach
- Old World Catholic Church
- Sanjay Gandhi National Park
- Kanheri Caves