Goa: 1N Couple Stay in a Superior Room with Breakfast. Ranked 2 on TripAdvisor- EXPIRED
Hotel & Attractions
- Rated 4.5 on TripAdvisor
- Ranked #2 in TripAdvisor
- Located right on Colva Beach Walking distance from the Colva Promenade (which offers water sports facilities, popular shacks and bars).
- The rooms are chic and contemporary with fully furnished elegant wooden textures
- The villa comprises of 3 bedrooms and 2 common lounges along with a patio
- The resort houses a spa - Espaco Divino – providing Swedish massage
- Features an all-day dining restaurant, pool side bar and a beach shack
How to Get There
- 25-minute drive from the airport
- 10-minute drive from the Madgaon train station
A rose by any other name will be just as beautiful. But some folks prefer to call it the Portugese way – Beleza meaning beautiful. Not the rose, but a tastefully designed resort set in a villa style concept in Salcete, Goa.
Green, luscious hedges of foliage, groves of banana, coconut and papaya trees, and clusters of bird of paradise flowers and frangipani trees landscape the length and breadth of the resort. The all-day dining restaurant, beach shack and bar offer a delectable choice of seafood, snacks, Goan, Indian as well as international cuisine.
Beleza’s well trained and polite operations team is eager to make your stay comfortable and truly memorable. Beleza…by the beach gives an experience of residing in an untouched, private and meditative environment.
Rooms: Each of the 30 rooms are of contemporary and luxurious design and fully furnished in wooden textures, natural colored tones and marble flooring. Every room is well lit with windows that bring in cool sea breeze. Most rooms have a private sit-out balcony with a view of the sea, paddy fields or the swimming pool.
- Lounge on the wooden deck by the large swimming pool
- Relax on the sundowners and take in the fabulous view of sunset
- Explore Goa’s hidden beaches along the coast like Bogmolo
- Walk to Colva Promenade
- Try out some water sports
- Rent a bike and visit Mobor, Cavelossim, Fatrade, Benaulim and Sernabatim