Rishikesh: 1N/2D Stay for 1 in a Tent with All Meals & Rafting by Great Northern Himalayas- EXPIRED
<imgsrc=”http://18.104.22.168/merchantinfo/30915053336-COD-TRAVEL-BLACK.jpg”width=”201” height=”78” />
- All Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- White water rafting
- Tent Stay (Twin, Triple and Quad sharing)
How to Get There
- Delhi – 238km
- Uttrakashi - 154km
- Dehradun - 42km
- Kedarnath - 228km
- Haridwar - 25km
- Mussoorie - 77km
Unleash the adventurous part of you and take part in the white river rafting in the mighty and turbulent river Ganges with this Groupon by Great Northern Himalayas.
Choose from the following stay options:
Pay Rs.1699 instead of Rs.2500 to get a 1N/2D Stay for 1 in a Tent with All Meals & Rafting by Great Northern Himalayas
- Tent stay (Twin, Triple and Quad sharing)
- 3 Meals ( 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner)
- 1 Rafting Session
- For 31st Dec and 1st Jan:
- Inclusions for NY ONLY:
- Accommodation in tents for 1 Night 1 Day..
- All meals (veg/non veg)
- Two Bottles of Mineral Water per day will be Complimentary during the stay.
- Gala dinner on 31st evening.
- Cocktail snacks with liquor.
- Live Music
- Unlimited Soda, Cold drink during bonfire …
- Cake ceremony.
Live Bar - Be- Que – A special Bar-B-Que dishing out variety of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes, along with cocktail snacks from our own kitchen. Bonfire to keep you warm by the river
- Expenses of personal nature
- Any kind of transportation (Rafting Transfers)
- Any kind of insurance
Child / 3rd Guest Policy:
- Child up to 5yrs - FREE
- Child between 5 to 12yrs - Rs.1020 per person
- Above 12 years will be charged as adult
- Check-in time: 11:30AM
- Check-out time: 10:00AM
A reputed travel agency that specializes in Indian adventure tourism, Great Northern Himalayas organizes trekking holiday, rafting, camping, adventure journeys, wildlife tourism, pilgrimage, etc. The team at Great Northern Himalayas offers tailored experiences to suit your need and convenience. They help you explore the chartered/unchartered part of the Indian terrain. They not only cater to the local clients but also international clients. The guides are trained well and can act well during crisis.
The pristine white sands of the Rishikesh alongside the great river Ganges offers accommodation in tents. Sit by the riverside and get adventurous and take part in river rafting down the Ganges. The turbulent waters will surely leave you asking for more.