Bhimtal: 1N/2D Stay for 6 in a 2BHK Cottage with Breakfast. Rated 4.5 on TripAdvisor- EXPIRED
Hotel & Attractions
- Rated 4.5 on TripAdvisor
- Cottage-in-Hills offers luxury accommodation in its 2 floors in the tiny village town of Bhimtal
- Comfortable interiors, breath-taking views of the mountains and forests, the resort ensures your aim to relax or to lounge around is fulfilled
- Enjoy home cooked meals prepared by the in-house trained cook who will pamper you with the hot meal of your choice all through the day
- The resort is constructed with locally available stone and wood to go with the simple rustic feel of the region
- Tastefully done interiors coupled with modern amenities make you feel at home, far from the madding crowd
How to Get There
- Pantnagar Airport - 71kms
- Kathgodam Railway Station - 22kms
Craving for that getaway of solitude amidst nature? Unwind and relax in the picturesque hills of Bhimtal with this Groupon.
Located in the lush green hills of Bhimtal,Cottage in the hills is a luxurious private cottage that is perfect when you want to get away from the hustle bustle of urban life. The perfect place to catch up on a book, fly a kite, cycle down the lake, go for long walks, catch a fish or just wade your hands in water while enjoying a boat ride. Personifying a home away from home it is a perfect space to de-stress and do nothing. While unwinding,you can also indulge yourself with the hot meal of your choice all through the day.
Named after Bhima from the Mahabharatha, Bhimtal is a far older, far more secluded hill station than the proximately located tourist populated Nainital. Yet it is home to many a natural wonders and is a place of tranquil and serenity.
Recommended Places to Visit:
- Read that book you have wanted to catch up on, fly a kite, cycle down the lake, go for long walks, catch a fish or just wade your hands in water while enjoying a boat ride
- Bhimtal’s prominent attraction is the lake and it is equipped with boating facilities
- Visit the Dart area which consists of several shops, restaurants along with vendors of all kinds selling trinkets
- Pay a visit to the Lord Shiva temple the Bhimeshwar Mahadev
- Other attractions in and around include Nainital, Nakuchiyatal, Almora, Sattal, Jim Corbett, Nal Damyanti Tal, Hidimba Parvat and Ranikhet